LIVE life ~ LAUGH Often ~ LOVE forever ~ WE choose to LIVE life to its fullest! WE laugh more than we cry! WE love each other always...no matter what!
Each day begins and ends with beauty.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
BRRrrrrrr Baby its cold outside!
Holy cow....it is cold outside today!!! When I was a little girl memories of the cold are all over the place! I remember when Ally and Maki were little girls it got so cold one winter it froze our front door shut for like 2 days. Then a little earlier in my life ... it got so cold that we would get hot water in a cup and throw it in to the air outside and it would evaporate before it could even hit the ground. I am thinking today should absolutely be a (cold) day at school, meaning NO SCHOOL today. Can't they just go when it is just a little bit warmer???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment