Each day begins and ends with beauty.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a mixed up kinda day..

Today has been one of those days...filled with all kinds of emotions!

I wonder how much one person's mind can take in..in just a days time?

I wish that I could take pain away from my loved ones ~ I wish I could take away the fear that life may change ~ I wish that some how, some way the good things in life, would always just stay the way that they are ~ I wish that each and every day would fill us with hope, for better things to come.

I have always believed that changes in ones life are absolutely necessary for growth...but I also know (because I am a human) that "we" humans DO NOT like change! Especially the kind that takes us out of our comfort zone. The kind that makes us think about deeper things, than just "what will I cook for dinner tonight?"

The feelings I have felt today are happy, sad, mad, glad feelings!! That is the only way to describe today! Sleeping on these feelings will most likely make everything seem better and not so big and gloomy. I am sure of it!!

1 comment:

I'm Still Here said...

Sounds like a rough day.