Each day begins and ends with beauty.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Wondering.....

1. IF I should clean my house or read a book?
2. IF I should cook with beef or chicken tonight?
3. IF anyone will ever read this silly blog of mine?
4. IF I will spend too much time blogging?
5. IF my cat will sleep all day long?
6. IF it is going to snow?
7. IF I will remember "short day Monday"?
8. IF that smell outside was a skunk?
9. IF we will ever have above average temps again? EVER
10. IF IF IF....why does life have so many IF's!!!!

2 comments:

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Oh wow- that is too funny:) I really should write down every thought and worry that comes in my mind- It would be crazy!!

Malisa said...

Ok Love this! I'm going to do a post like this one day too!