Each day begins and ends with beauty.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A.LOT about LoVE....

Love is knowing you will grow old together..
  

Love is the excitement of something new!
 

Love is finding your "one and only".
 

 Love is sharing a beautiful sunset together.
 

                                                       

Love is knowing that you are loved.
 \

Love is serenity...
 

Love is Eternal!
 

 Love is trust...and service!
 

     Love is ........walking lifes path hand in hand!
 

 Too love is .....to live with happiness!
 

Love is....... being with your best friend!
 

 Love is........ having someone to live and laugh with! 
 

  Love is...... children who love us back! 

Love is looking forward to a future!

Love is a special connection we share with others!!

Love is a sibling who always has your back!

Love is knowing I will always be loved unconditionally...
                              Happy Valentines Day!! Remember always love like you mean it!!!

3 comments:

crs46 said...

well I am crying now. this is just beautiful, I am amazed, but i shouldn't be. I know you,You are all of our sunshine..

Kara said...

I LOVE THIS, Angella! The photos and message are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love ya Mom!