F = fabulous family fun
R = roads ready to travel
I = illnesses magically disappearing
D = dates to dine
A = absolutely my favorite weekday
Y = YOUNG..its all about feeling young again!
When I was a "school kid" we had short day Thursday...then as a parent it became short day Friday. School would dismiss shortly after lunch! It was the day to look forward too...the day we could sneak off to lunch (some place other than the school lunch room)...the day that brought an evening of ballgames, date nights, dances, sleep overs! Friday has always been my favorite weekday. Not really signifying the end of the week...but rather the beginning of the weekend!! Sleeping in...big breakfast Saturday...hopefully a movie at the theatre..or a trip to Walmart!! :) What's not too love...really? We have even had "family movies and pizza night" on Fridays!! Remember TGIF Friday on TV?Ally and Maki were little and it was the night all their favorite sitcoms were on...lots of pizza and laughing. We loved it! Seriously..we should have 2 Fridays a week. But then....would we look as forward to Fridays as we do now??? Probably NOT!! Have a great FRIDAY :)

3 comments:
Usually Friday is just another day for the Thayns. Dave has to work pretty much 50 - 75% of all weekends and we don't have much going on during the week. That will change next year, however, when Jackson goes to school.
TODAY--I love FRIDAY because Dave just so happens to have the WHOLE WEEKEND OFF. YAY! So, here's to a fabulous day! CHEERS!
P.S. I miss TGIF on TV.
Love Fridays too! In fact, The kids are having a sleepover party and Wade and Brooke's tonight and Wade get an evening all to ourselves :)
I love your blog
ang......
Post a Comment