Each day begins and ends with beauty.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Could today be....

**the last day of below zero weather for this winter?
**the day my sinus' decide to not be plugged up?
**the day that I win the KUTV prize of the day? would love it!
**the day my 11 year old quits needing me to do her hair? I hope not.
**the day my van starts without whining about the cold?
**the day I clean my bathrooms?  I hate cleaning bathrooms.
**the day a long lost friend finds me on facebook?
**the day I actually get everything finished that I start? NOT!

4 comments:

Kara said...

So, you decided to join the ranks, huh? WELCOME! :)

I hope that your sinuses decide to unplug today and that the weather decides to warm up a little. :) If I were in Duchesne today I'd bring you some delicious homemade hot chocolate.

julie said...

I hate cleaning bathrooms as well!!! My #1 HATE job!

Valerie said...

I got it to work! Yea! I hope it was all of the above. I hate bathrooms too. Nothing worse than bathrooms especially when you have 4 boys living with you! :)

KellyAnn said...

I'm all for the day it warms up!