Each day begins and ends with beauty.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Do you want a little "mold"?

I have the cutest niece...her name is Lindsey..aka ~ Gooey ~ Squeeky and a few other choice nicknames! I have ALOT of cute nieces and nephews..and each comes with their own special personality traits. Well Gooey's trait is to tell it like it is!!

I have an ugly mole right by my nose and for years she has thought it was gross! So in my Auntly ways I have tricked her into thinking that if you touch the mole, then touch someones face..they will wake up with their own mole...ONLY she could not say mole for a long time, so she called it a "mold". Well, she has believed for the last couple of years that she was going to get a "mold" from Aunt Ang. This morning on the way to take her siblings to school her big brother RYAN told her that for the last few years Aunt Ang has been kidding her...that you really can not get "molds" from people. She says out loud (and believe me it is loud) "I am gonna give Aunt Ang a piece of my mind!" So I talked to her over the phone and she told me that it is not nice to tease and that indeed you can NOT get molds from people. She also said "Now you can give me a little advice"..not sure what advice she wants to hear? Still trying to figure it out...I love Gooey!!