So this morning I woke up to an unusual sight!! It was light...the light of the sun! WOW it has certainly been a looong, looong time since that happened. We live in the shadows of Blue Bench and usually do not get the light til after 8 am, so this morning at 7 I was so happy, ecstatic and suprised to see light so early. Now I will just get used to this early ray of happiness...then the time will change...."SprING FOrward " and we will lose the light again for a month or so on those early mornings. BUT...while we have it...we are going to enjoy it!!
LIVE life ~ LAUGH Often ~ LOVE forever ~ WE choose to LIVE life to its fullest! WE laugh more than we cry! WE love each other always...no matter what!
Each day begins and ends with beauty.
Monday, February 28, 2011
What is that light???
So this morning I woke up to an unusual sight!! It was light...the light of the sun! WOW it has certainly been a looong, looong time since that happened. We live in the shadows of Blue Bench and usually do not get the light til after 8 am, so this morning at 7 I was so happy, ecstatic and suprised to see light so early. Now I will just get used to this early ray of happiness...then the time will change...."SprING FOrward " and we will lose the light again for a month or so on those early mornings. BUT...while we have it...we are going to enjoy it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment