Each day begins and ends with beauty.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Warmer days...chilly nights

This time of year has always fascinated me...the days are getting warmer and the nights seem to stay chilly. It is at this time, that I always catch the worst cold of the year...not only the weather, but my body can't figure out if its cold or hot! I love how the sun wakes me in the morning, gently getting brighter and brighter. Nothing makes me more anxious than waking up to the dark! I have never liked that feeling. But now, just as I am getting used to my early morning wakening (with beautiful sunshine)....it will be dark again. Time to change the clocks once again. It is so confusing to my body and takes such a long time to get used too. I do love having the sun set later in the day though! Yeah for long walks in the evening sun! and yeah for the days that seem to be warmer and warmer :)

1 comment:

KellyAnn said...

I love the evening sun too. So excited for spring to finally be upon us!