I really love all holidays...each day just gives me an excuse to celebrate and be happy!
It seems like the years slip by too quickly not to enjoy every
day to the fullest!
St' Patrick's Day brings "green stuff"...
candy, socks, hair barrettes, food and just plain fun!
We have had a leprechaun named Virgil that has lived at our house for years.
He gets blamed for alot of things.
**Tying those pesky knots in hair, while little girls sleep,
making brushing out the hair impossible!!
**He steals binkies and bottles from unsuspecting toddlers,
to never be seen again!
**He occasionally dirties clean bedrooms, that the girls swear "It wasn't me!"
**He leaves little green trinkets on St. Patrick's Day morning!
**Once in a great while he will get rid of a favorite shirt that suddenly becomes too tight for the wearer, or never actually did fit!
All in all Virgil is one of those "catch all" Leprchauns,
that really doesn't even mind being blamed for all the chaos
that goes on in the Workman household. Happy St. Patrick's Day Virgil...thanks for taking the blame when we don't want too!!


2 comments:
If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times. WE NEED A VIRGIL! Well, maybe not Virgil, because Virgil is yours, but an elf anyway! :)
How come Virgil didn't send a pesky sibling to my house like Scruples did?! I need someone to blame around here!!
Post a Comment